For Immediate Release: Friday, December 30, 2016
Contact: Patrick Testin, 715-297-2043
Testin to Represent Central Wisconsin on Key Senate Committees
Testin to Chair Committee on Workforce Development, Military Affairs & Senior Issues
(Madison, WI) — Senator-elect Patrick Testin will represent the 24th Senate District on key committees during the upcoming legislative session:
- Chair, Senate Committee on Workforce Development, Military Affairs & Senior Issues
- Vice Chair, Senate Committee on Sporting Heritage, Mining, & Forestry
- Co-Chair, Joint Survey Committee on Retirement Systems
- Senate Agriculture, Small Business & Tourism Committee
- Senate Economic Development, Commerce & Local Government Committee
“Helping businesses to create jobs and hire workers, taking care of veterans, providing for seniors, and empowering municipalities to make decisions on a local level are important issues for people in the 24th District. I am grateful to serve on committees that will directly impact these issues,” Testin said.
Testin will sworn in as State Senator on Tuesday, January 3.
Paid for by Testin for Senate